Wednesday, June 14, 2006

i lose a new thing.
a few thing that look normal to other people but for me is very important which include my sun glass, 5 set of insurance document & a few cd.
espeacialy my sun glass, is a kind of having magnet which can stick on the spec frame type. the modern design & simple look realy attract me. no surprise that this will be the only reason i choose it.
but it just disappear like that! in a normal time , normal place....no matter how i recall my memory and how hard i try to find it. it doesn't show up.
my friend told me that if your thing is disappear, just shout some dirty word, it will show up.
i tried but still can't work. maybe my dirty word is not that powerful.
the insurance documents also same case. i just take it to photostat myself , after turn around and talk a few word to somebody. after turn back, it's gone!
for me these are too unexplained thing which happen to me. it realy make me doubt my memories.
well, sometimes i rather believe that they are around us, but in another dimension...at least i still got some "excuse" to myself. and i believe that someday they will show out again. just like before, without signal aand warning....
i realy believe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home